4K Research & Consulting provides market research & business intelligence services across a variety of industries. Get up to speed on new industries, markets, or trends quickly, or augment your internal research capabilities. Fill out the form at the bottom of the page to receive a copy of our Capabilities Deck.
Need insights from your prospects, customers, or competitors’ customers? Want to get answers and insights that just aren’t found in existing surveys, studies or reports? Need feedback on a concept or prototype, before you launch to the public at large?
4K Research has conducted a wide range of primary research studies and engagements designed with one goal: provide you with unfiltered, real-world insights and recommendations that can help you launch, refocus, and enhance your product, service, or interactions with your customer base.
Examples of some of the projects completed for previous clients include:
· Conducted interviews with CMOs, product managers, and strategy leaders to guide the creation of content for a large celebrity/branding conference.
· Completed in-depth interviews and analysis with a major publisher to find pain points among its advertising base, which was used to realign advertising sales strategies.
· Successfully conducted “cold-call” interviews with a major industrial products company’s prospects to determine their preferred purchasing methods and habits, leading to changes in the company’s sales strategy.
· Interviewed alternative asset management operations professionals, and synthesized their feedback feedback into the development of a respected industry conference now in its 4th year.
Contact us today to explore how we can work with you to find the answers you need!!
Why reinvent the wheel? A secondary research engagement can provide you with insight into trends, new products, competitor activity, demographic insights, and much more, often at a fraction of the cost of conducting a bespoke primary research project.
Moreover, the use of secondary research before conducting a primary research project will help to ensure the project is scoped properly, and usually helps to focus the project on the gaps in existing research, thereby resulting in a more effective and cost –efficient use of your research budget.
Some of products we offer include:
· Competitive Intelligence tracking on a subject, company or trend: A full media scan of published material on a company, personality, trend, industry, or event, with synthesis and analysis to help drive decision making.
· Company profiles: Whether you’re checking out a competitor, acquisition target, partner, or customer, identifying a company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are essential elements to understanding a business. We use a combination of published resources and private databases to provide a single-source document on which business development, marketing, PR, advertising, and strategy professionals can rely.
· “Make Me Smart” Service: Sometimes, you simply need a question answered? Need to identify current industry trends? Find out which companies are leading the market? Or find very specific facts and figures? Let us do the hard work of combing through public documents, Web sites, article databases, and industry-specific resources to create a fully sourced, easy-to-analyze document on which you can use as background for further primary research.
Are you looking to enhance the level of engagement with your target audience?
We offer a comprehensive, collaborative service designed to activate and engage your target audience through editorial content, advertorials, blog posts, and content marketing.
We have extensive experience writing compelling copy that will generate what we call "365 engagement," which ensures that you remain top of mind with your target audience.
Click here to view samples.